Stromquist is looking for a professional to work at our Atlanta location selling and supporting HVACR controls and related products. We are looking for someone who will enjoy helping HVACR technicians on a daily basis over the phone, email or in person at our sales counter. We strive to provide strong industry knowledge to our customers when they need assistance. Stromquist hours of operation are 7AM - 6PM, with an on-call rotation for after-hours sales support.
Inside Sales and Tech Support - Job Description
Function: Inside Sales related position responsible for answering sales calls, processing email and offering technical support to our established customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities: Includes continuous ongoing projects in development of the department and cross training as well as the following:
- Exhibit a positive, friendly & helpful attitude with customers and be sensitive to their needs.
- Determine products required by customer and suggest alternative and/or additional items related to the customer's order.
- Accurately enter sales quotes and orders.
- Secure payments based on customer's account type.
- Communicate with customers on their order status.
- Evaluate and process warranty items handled at the counter and follow the company's and manufacturer's warranty policies.
- Provide backup for counter sales staff when necessary.
- Assist the outside sales team when necessary.
- Answer customer questions and complaints quickly and professionally.
- Keeps abreast of new product information and upcoming product promotions.
- Any additional tasks as assigned by Management.
- Essential customer service and communication skills
- Product and application knowledge, including ability to read manufacturer catalogs.
- PC proficiency for data entry and utilization of business application software including web browsers & internet search engines.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations required to accurately complete assigned tasks (discounts vs. markup, customer pricing, etc).
- Prior experience with Epicor's Prophet 21 is not required but considered a big advantage.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Thermal engineering degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- HVAC industry experience preferred but not required.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
Send all resumes to HR@stromquist.com